The setlist for the Europian "Fix for '97" tour was exactly the same as the one for the US "Fix for '96" tour. Here is the setlist as it was posted on the Ytsejam mailinglist :
A.C.O.S. -- 1 (The Crimson Sunrise)
A.C.O.S. -- 2 (Innocence)
Burning My Soul
Another Hand/Killing Hand
Just Let Me Breathe
Caught In Alice's 9-Inch Tool Garden
Pull Me Under
Lines In The Sand
Take Away My Pain
A.C.O.S. -- 4 (The Darkest of Winters)
The Ytse Jam
Learning To Live
A.C.O.S. -- 7 (The Crimson Sunset)
Encore: Metropolis Part 1
approx. 2hr 15min
1) ACOS 2 went directly into The Mirror/Lie
2) The Killing Hand had a new jazzier keyboard section just before "When I go back again, would it be the same..."
3) Peruvian Skies went right into Pull Me Under (dat-dat-dat, dat-dat-dat)
4) ACOS 4 actually started with the end of Carpe Diem, without vocals. (The part where Myung is doing the crazy bass line, and of course "PLEASE DON'T GO" had to be sung by us)
5) ACOS 4 goes right into Ytse Jam goes right into Learning to Live goes right into ACOS 7. Take into account that comment #4 was an instrumental, we didn't see James for about 20 minutes...he had a nice break.
6) Learning to Live had a new addition to the middle section...much more rocking, but I'm not sure if I preferred it to the original. It was fun to hear something different.
7) Metropolis had a new instrumental added that sounded to me like it was borrowed from "Cupid's Dead" by Extreme and "Night Ranger" by Night Ranger.
In Tilburg (Holland) they skipped "Lines in the Sand" and played "Trial of Tears" instead.
DT went on the road in the US in 1996, this time for 5 shows in December, to test out the new material for the album and to thank the fans for being so patient with the delay of the new album. See the setlist at the top of this page. A band named "Einstein", featuring Jonathan Mover (ex-GTR, ex-Marillion) opened for them.
Wed. December 4th - The ChancePoughkeepsie, NY
Thu. December 5th - Mulcahy's Long Island, NY
Fri. December 6th - Toad's Place New Haven, CT
Fri. December 12th - The StrandProvidence, RI
Sat. December 14th - Birch HillOld Bridge, NJ